WELCOME TO CEREBRAL BOINKFEST!

WELCOME TO CEREBRAL BOINKFEST!

A blog about the arts, books, flora and fauna, vittles, and whatever comes to mind!

Note: Comments are moderated. If you include a link, your comment will not be published. As you will note, I do not accept ads on my website and that includes in comments.



Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings


I don't celebrate religious holidays, but I respect them and the people who do.

What I do celebrate is the concept of peace on earth.  To everyone, regardless of who they are, and to everything - animal, vegetable, and mineral.

Tonight and tomorrow, as my husband and I walk around the land we are custodians of, filling bird feeders, scattering seeds, filling water bowls, and laying out treats for the bunnies, squirrels, and whoever else comes along, we will be sending them the greetings of the season.  I will hug my favorite trees, and sit on a boulder and take it all in.

Whatever you are doing, I wish you peace and happiness.  And the best greetings of the season.

***********
Image courtesy of CCI Cards
*******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE POSTED!